Prospect provides employment search services to Calgarians between the ages of 15-30 with all types of disabilities. In addition to information resources and assistive technologies, we also offer a variety of employment services including:
- Help with searching for a seasonal or part-time job while in school
- Exploring types of jobs that are available
- Direct connections with employers
- Paid work-experience for those who are ready to work 30+ hours/week
- Help staying at the job
- Looking at the education and skills needed for future careers
If you’re a results-oriented donor, Prospect is a great option. In 2020 we placed 582 people in jobs, reducing social services costs by approximately $10 million and returning almost $2 million to Alberta in tax dollars.