Are you 50 years of age or over? Are you looking for work?
Prospect’s WorkWise service can help!
WorkWise is offered in the Calgary region.
Attend our 6-week skill-building webinar series. Topics include:
- Career exploration and self-assessment
- Advanced resume techniques
- Optimizing your LinkedIn profile
- Work search strategies
- How to ace a job interview
- How to use your age as an ally to gaining employment
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/groups/ProspectERC
You’re eligible for WorkWise if you are 50 years of age or older and have a:
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Word
- Gmail account to access Google Classroom
- LinkedIn account
- Basic understanding of how to connect to a meeting on Zoom
- Basic understanding of how to upload and download documents (this is an asset).
The next WorkWise session on September 15th is currently full. Please contact us if you’d like to be placed on a waiting list. Otherwise, our next available session starts on November 2nd.
To register, please call 403-273-2822 or fill out the contact form.
If you’re a results-oriented donor, Prospect is a great option. We help Albertans go from relying on society to helping build society. In 2020 we placed 582 people in jobs, reducing social services costs by approximately $10 million and returning almost $2 million to Alberta in tax dollars.