Are you 50 years of age or over? Are you looking for work?
Prospect’s WorkWise service can help!
WorkWise is offered in the Calgary region.
Attend our 6-week skill-building webinar series. Topics include:
- Career exploration and self-assessment
- Advanced resume techniques
- Optimizing your LinkedIn profile
- Work search strategies
- How to ace a job interview
- How to use your age as an ally to gaining employment
To register in Calgary, please email Kennedy.Chezick@prospectnow.ca or call 403.519.1255.
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/groups/ProspectERC
You’re eligible for WorkWise if you are 50 years of age or older and have a:
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Word
- Gmail account to access Google Classroom
- LinkedIn account
- Basic understanding of how to connect to a meeting on Zoom
- Basic understanding of how to upload and download documents (this is an asset).
The next WorkWise will be in September 2021.
If you’re a results-oriented donor, Prospect is a great option. We help Albertans go from relying on society to helping build society. In 2020 we placed 582 people in jobs, reducing social services costs by approximately $10 million and returning almost $2 million to Alberta in tax dollars.