Prospect’s Rocky View and Wheatland Employment Services provides you with all the tools you need to make your job search successful. Our Career Advisors and job search resources can help you get the job you want.
Who We Help
Our services are available to anyone living in Airdrie, Cochrane, Strathmore and the surrounding areas. All of our services are offered free of charge.
Rocky View and Wheatland Employment Services will help you with your employment and career goals, including helping you identify the steps needed to reach your goals. Our services are at no charge and include:
- Assistance with resumes and cover letters
- Building your interview skills
- Providing you with information on the local job market
- Access to computers and the Internet, as well as Microsoft Word
- Access and use of our printers, copier, scanner, fax machine and phones
- Career advising and testing
- Government publications on job search and career development
Meetings with a Career Advisor can be made through booking an appointment, or through walk-in.
Our experienced Career Advisors can help you in a variety of ways, from basic job search information to an in-depth evaluation of your skills and career opportunities. We can provide:
- Individual employment advising
- Help identifying employment skills and goals
- Coaching and assistance with work-search strategies
- Workshops including:
- Self-assessment and skill identification
- Career and educational planning
- Work search strategies
#412, 121 Main Street W
Phone: 403.948.9711 Fax: 403.948.9715
#2, 312 5 Ave W
Phone: 403.709.0010 Fax: 403.709.0013
Unit 119 #320 2 Street
Phone: 403.983.9910 Fax: 403.983.0178
If you’re a results-oriented donor, Prospect is a great option. We help Albertans go from relying on society to helping build society. In 2020 we placed 582 people in jobs, reducing social services costs by approximately $10 million and returning almost $2 million to Alberta in tax dollars.