What we do
We support adults with developmental disabilities in experiencing an enhanced quality of life through increased workforce and community participation.
Who we work with
Our Services are designed for individuals who:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Are eligible for PDD funding
- Are comfortable in a 1:6 ratio of staff to client support
- Desire increased workforce or community participation and can take part in activities/workshops that are up to 4 hours long
- Are capable of self-administering medication
- Require minimal mobility assistance.
How we do it
We offer career exploration, job search design, employment placement, on-the-job support and consultation with the employers.
We believe our services are best provided by:
- Honouring individual choice and preferences.
- Understanding that workforce and community participation starts as soon as an individual expresses interest.
- Communicating, planning and collaborating with an individual’s support network – parents, guardians, Persons with Developmental Disabilities Community Board (PDD).
- Ensuring supports are integrated with additional program, clinical and overall supports.
For more referral information, contact:
Prospect PDD Services Franklin Office 915 33 Street NE Calgary, AB T2A 6T2 Phone: 403.273.2822 Fax: 403.273.0090
If you’re a results-oriented donor, Prospect is a great option. We help Albertans go from relying on society to helping build society. In 2020 we placed 582 people in jobs, reducing social services costs by approximately $10 million and returning almost $2 million to Alberta in tax dollars.